UniSource Energy Vendor Row

The Festival is a great place to go for shaved ice, kettle corn, crafts and a whole lot more!

It's also a great place to check out Route 66 art and other unique South West offerings! Vendors will be lined up and down Fourth Street.

Considering becoming a Festival vendor? Download a Vendor Request Forms now!

Vendor spaces are 10 foot by 10 foot, the first space is $100, additional spaces are $50 each. Generators are not permitted. Electricity will be made available for an additional fee of $25 per single phase 110 volt circuits (20 amps). There are no more 220 volt circuits (30 amps) available. 

Permitting Notices & Links: